Welcome to Banos Bites Please follow and Enjoy the food blog!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

About My Blog

My name is Shehr im fifteen years old I adore cooking and baking so I decided to share with you guys what I like to make this blog is just for fun ill post videos and pictures on here of what I make so please subscribe and follow thank you so much=) I have other hobbies as well like photography and video making and I like to be very creative and crafty lol okay byeee guyssss Please enjoy the blog!

3 comments:

Happy Homebaker said...

Welcome to the world of blogging :):)

shehr said...

Thank you!
Can you give me any advice on how to have a succesfull blog and how to get more followes?

Simonne said...

wow nice baking gadget u have!
Once you post more interesting foodie on ur blog, you will invite more reader n more followers!

Post a Comment